Back from World of Warcraft

I haven't posted in almost two weeks, because I was busy taking advantage of Blizzard's 'Scroll of Resurrection'-System, that lets you play for free for ten days, if a friend of yours uses this 'scroll' on your account and you have not been active in 90 days. The idea is to give the donor a free month if one decided to renew his subscription within these ten days. I did not (never planned to), only needed these few days to get my WoW-fix.

My ultimate plan was to gather 5000 gold, in order to buy a riding skill of 300, and then be able to do the 'Druid Epic Flight Form-Questline'. I got 'only' about 3900 gold, but the amount actually surprised me since I was doing only quests, mostly in Netherstorm and Shadowmoon Valley. I am not much of a grinder. The only time I did it was to get Revered-Status with a faction, to get an item, that turned out to be useless. I might have been able to get the 5000 gold, since I was spending only a few hours of each day on the game, sometimes not at all.

Anyway, I don't plan on returning to the game anytime soon, maybe 90 days from now for another ten days of free playtime. It's still a great game, but I am not that much into high-level-content-stuff, I am more of a casual gamer, so what I am really looking forward to is the second expansion 'Wrath of the Lich King', that lets you explore a new continent with new monsters, quests and items, and especially the whole leveling-procedure from 70 to 80.


Here are some impressions I managed to gather during my excurse:

1.Something that reminded me of something.
2.You can see the letters 'N O V A' blink, referring to the cancelled game Starcraft: Nova.
3.A ghost of Gul'dan, the badass from WarCraft 2.
4.Here I revived Teron Gorefiend after a series of quests.
5.For a while I thought my monitor was broken.
6.Took this one because I was impressed with the architecture the weak WoW-engine manages to build.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250