The Last Guardian - 2 new screenshots

I've updated the picture slideshow of 'The Last Guardian' with two brand-new ingame screenshots of Chapter Four.

In the first picture you can see the harbour of Stormwind, wchich will be added in World of Warcraft, with the new Wrath of the Lich King. I've taken the liberty and created my own version of it for my own Stormwind-Map.

The second picture shows what is supposed to be part of a housing area for the upper class, in Stormwind. In this picture you can also see Streetsigns, which help you find your way around if you click on them.

The terrain of this map is ready and fully walkable. It still lacks citizens, guards and other types of NPCs to give it the necessary atmosphere of a densily inhabited capital city. I will add them as I continue working on triggers, starting this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250