The Last guardian almost finished


I'm currently on a short break from work until the end of the week. I've replayed the campaign numerous times and while some heavy gamebreaker-bugs appeared I put the playtesting on hold, fixed those bugs (hopefully, otherwise I have to fix every bug 2 times (one for the german, the other for the english version)) and started with the translation of the project last night.

Translation is going much better than expected: 30% done so far. If I keep up this pace and shit doesn't explode too much when playtesting it again I will release it on August 9th. If something doesn't work out it will be August 16th as planned (has to be a Sunday evening/night because weekends are when I can spend most of the time with the project).

1 comment:

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250