UT3 Map Project started

Over the weekend I taught myself the basics of how to use the Unreal Tournament 3 Editor. I plan to create a deathmatch map for the Multiplayer Online Shooter.

As I want my first map for this game to not just be another newbie map, I plan to take as much time as needed to make it as great as possible. Most importantly I wanted to include the experience I had gathered with Blue Byte on working on maps, which means, doing a lot of research, sketches and testing before starting on the actual map.


This screenshot shows an example of an arena where I try to test the effects of having a multi-floor map.

I am not that good with sketches so I will probably often take a look at other professional maps and try out different layouts until I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250