Learning Autodesk Maya

My school was offering Maya lessons this week. I went to it for a few days, just for the heck of it, and then got a learner's DVD.After spending 5 hours with the DVD.  This is what I managed to do make today.


They actually showed us how to make this car on the first day of the course. I know my version sucks a lot because some general geometry is off and the details aren't there. Obviously I haven't applied any color. But I'm happy with the inner part of the tires.

The amount of functions this program has seems endless, I haven't even started with texturing, animating, particles, lights and so forth. So far I've only done some modelling but it's a lot of fun. Who knows, maybe my new Starcraft 2 campaign will feature some original models :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250