Started work on SotX Chapter 4

Shadow of the Xel'Naga - Chapter 4 is going to be a Tower Defense map. Each player controls a hero who can build 10 unique types of towers (per hero!) to block oncoming waves of enemies. The big difference compared to classic Tower Defense maps is that the enemies can actually attack the towers.

I've already created all the towers and most types of enemy units. The map has also passed the prototype phase, meaning, I've succesfully tested the general idea of this map. I'm currently fleshing out the map design, objectives and additional abilities. Once this is done I'll work on triggers.

I'll be working on this map until the end of the year. After that it will probably have to wait until summer to be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250