I lied...

Liar, liar, pants on fire :D

In my previous post I wrote that I wouldn't continue with "Shadow of the Xel'Naga: Chapter 4" until at least mid-July. Well, I actually did make some time for the map over the past week. The map is completely playable now. All difficulty levels have been implemented and a lot of finetuning has been done along with about 50% of the terrain art. What remains now is to finish the cinematics, the terrain and tweak the gameplay as I go. Once I have picked up work again, it should not take more than 2 weeks to be complete.

I've also tested some features for Chapter 5. It's going to be a stealth map.

This will definitely be the last update on my StarCraft 2 campaign until at least mid-July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250