SotX Chapter 5 terrain

After another break for my studies I've returned to work on Chapter 5. As I wrote it relies heavily on stealth and plays a bit like the old Commandos/Desperados games where you have to avoid the gaze of enemies, by getting past them or knocking them out. There will be no killing in this mission.

Gameplay is almost finished so I've started working on the terrain. Here you can see an area from different perspectives (yeah I know: editor screenshots suck and should be avoided, especially WIP).




I hope to be finished in 7-10 days. Chapters 6 and 7 are going to be really simple (and hopefully not take as long) because they'll mostly be based on existing gameplay ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work, man! Nice terrain design... :-)
    And congratulations to that amount of progress despite your student's life... :D

    I'm exited as hell for SotX and can't wait to play this...

    ReplyDelete

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250