Primal Ascension in the Top Ten!


I'm proud to say that my map Primal Ascension has made it to the top ten of the Rock the Cabinet 2017 contest!

Players now have until Friday, June 9 to vote for their favorite five maps. The top five will make it to the finals and Blizzard will decide the places 1-5.

If you want to vote for me head over to the contest page and choose Primal Ascension and four other entries of your choice. If you want to play the entries first, you can find them by searching for their names on the Starcraft 2 Arcade. The Starcraft 2 Arcade is free to play. And yes, you can actually win stuff when you play and vote. More information on the contest page.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. How could I contact you? I would like to participate in the translation of your Arcade games into Russian. I already have a full record of Dehaka sound from Primal Ascension (those phrases that I could hear during the game). How can we cooperate with you? My e-mail alekcm8@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete

Affiliation

Kinguin Overwatch - 300x250